ŽP a.s. support the college students, whom it guarantees an interesting job and career development in the company after successful graduation.
Individual scholarships are provided to:
- graduates of SSOŠH ŽP,
- graduates of SG ŽP,
- the students attending either the penultimate or final university studies academic year in the branch of study - specialization in important regards to prospective needs of ŽP a.s.,
- ŽP a.s. provide the scholarship to the graduates of SSOŠH ŽP and SG ŽP attending the HF TU Košice since the first university studies academic year as well as those who attend the branches of study relevant to the needs of ŽP a.s.
Conditions for the provision of scholarship:
Credit system study (also ECTS system):
- a student has completed the first level of university study and with the final evaluation with a minimum result of overall result of D with no parts of the study that resulted in a FX in enrolled course evaluations
- a student has completed academic year 1 of either Engineering or Master´s degree university study and met the conditions for promotion to a higher academic year and has no parts of the study that has resulted in FX in enrolled course evaluations,
- a student has completed the third or fourth academic year. The fourth academic year of either a Engineering or Master´s degree university study, met the conditions for promotion to a higher academic year and has no classification level FX in enrolled course evaluations (in the branches of study with the first level of university study not completed state exam).
A student demonstrates the study results in the Statement on the study results (AIS-Academic Information System).
The Board of Directors assesses the applications for the provision of scholarship made by the students. Both the parties will enter into a Contract for the provision of scholarships upon the Board of Director consent. The terms and conditions of the contract are binding.