25th Annual General Meeting
Information on resolutions of the 25th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
1. Opening and election of the bodies of AGM (chairman, recorder of the minutes, persons to attest the minutes, persons to count the votes).
2. Annual report by the Board of Directors on the business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2016, and Information on the business plan.
3. Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board.
4. Approval of the separate and consolidated financial statements prepared as at 31 December 2016, the proposal for dividends, royalties, distribution of the profit for 2016, and appointment of auditor for the new accounting term.
5. Removal and election of the member of the Board of Directors.
6. Removal and election of the member of the Supervisory Board.
7. Amendment of the Articles of the Company.
- The AGM approved the Annual Report submitted by the Board of Directors on business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2016, and the Information on the business plan.
- The Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board in 2016 was considered.
- The AGM approved the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements prepared as at
31 December 2016. The AGM approved Deloitte Audit s.r.o. as the auditor for the new accounting term.
- The AGM approved payment of dividends and royalties from retained earnings from previous years 2004 to 2010 and distribution of profit for 2016 as follows:
|Retained earnings from the previous years 2004 – 2010|
|- Dividends to shareholders |
(EUR 1.00 per share i.e. 2.94% of nominal value of the share)
|- Royalties to the members of the Board of Directors|
|- Royalties to the members of the Supervisory Board|
|Net profit for 2016|
|- Mandatory allotment to the reserve fund|
|- Transfer to retained earnings from previous years|
- All entities holding shares of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. as of 3rd July 2017 i.e. the decisive date for identification of recipients entitled to exercise the right to dividend, shall be entitled to payout of dividend in the amount of EUR 1.00 per share. Dividend shall be paid out within 60 days from the decisive day, at the expense of the Company. Dividend shall be paid out to an account via non-cash transfer, by means of a postal order or cash settlement of the issuer.
- The AGM considered the resignation of the member of the Board of Directors: Ing. Ľubor Schwarzbacher and elected the new member of the Board of Directors: Ing. Milan Srnka, PhD.
- Due to the expiry of the term of office, the AGM removed the member of the Supervisory Board.
- The AGM approved the amendment of the Articles of the Company. Amendment of the Articles relates to the change in the lines of business: Deletion of the line “Heat production and distribution”; Change of the name of the line of business related to the execution of the technical service as a result of the change of the license. The new name is as follows: “The operation of the technical service: design, installation, maintenance, revision or repair of security systems or alarm systems, and systems and devices to monitor the movement and activity of a person in
a protected site or in its vicinity"; Adding the new line of business: "Agriculture and forestry, including the sale of unprocessed agricultural and forestry products for processing or resale".