19th Annual General Meeting
The 19th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter AGM) was summoned by the Board of Directors of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. on 20 June 2011 with the following agenda:
1. Opening and election of the bodies of General Meeting (chairman, recorder of the minutes, persons to attest the minutes, persons to count the votes). Approval of the Voting system for appointment of Company bodies elected by the General Meeting of Shareholders.
2. Annual report by the Board of Directors on business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2010 and Information on the business plan.
3. Report on the activity of the Supervisory Board.
4. Approval of the Separate and Consolidated financial statements prepared as at 31 December 2010, approval of proposed distribution of profit for 2010, and appointment of auditors for the new accounting term.
5. Withdrawal and election of members of the Board of Directors and election of chairman of the Board of Directors.
6. Withdrawal and election of members of the Supervisory Board.
Shareholders owning 89.16% of the voting rights were present at the AGM.
The Meeting discussed all documents submitted according to the agenda.
- The General Meeting approved the Annual Report submitted by the Board of Directors on business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2010, and the Information on the business plan.
- The General Meeting considered the Report on the activity of the Supervisory Board.
- The General Meeting approved the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements prepared as at 31 December 2010.
- The General Meeting approved distribution of profit for 2010 as follows:
|Net profit for 2010 (IFRS)|
|- Mandatory allotment to the reserve fund (10%)|
|- Dividend to shareholders (EUR 3.00 per share i.e. 8.82% of nominal value of share)|
|- Royalties (6.09% of the net profit)|
|- Transfer to retained earnings from previous years|
- The General Meeting made a decision that all entities holding shares of Železiarne Podbrezová a. s. as of 20 June 2011 i.e. the decisive date for identification of recipients entitled to exercise the right to dividend, shall be entitled to payout of dividend in the amount of EUR 3.00 per share. Dividend shall be paid out within 60 days from the decisive day, at the expense of the Company. Dividend shall be paid out to an account via non-cash transfer, by means of a postal order or cash settlement of the issuer.
- The General Meeting approved Deloitte Audit s.r.o. with registered office: Digital Park II, Einsteinova 23, 85101 Bratislava, Company Identification No.: 31 343 414, incorporated with the Business Registry of Bratislava 1 District Court, Section: Sa, Insert No.: 4444/B as the auditor to make an official examination of the financial statements for the accounting period beginning on 1 January 2011.
- The following members were re-elected to the Board of Directors: Ing. Vladimír Soták, Ing. Marian Kurčík, Ing. Július Kriváň, Ing. Ľudovit Ihring, Ing. Vladimír Zvarík, Ing. Mária Niklová, and Ing. Ľubor Schwarzbacher.
- Ing. Vladimír Soták was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- The following members were re-elected to the Supervisory Board: Ing. Jozef Marčok and Luigi Cuzzolin.