the 21st General Assembly
Information and minutes from the 21st Annual General Meeting
The general meeting was convened by the Board of Directors on the 24th June 2013 with the following agenda:
- Opening and election of members of the General Assembly (the President, clerk, minutes verifiers, the assessors).
- Annual Report of the Board of Directors on business activities of the company, state of its assets and financial management for 2012 and information about the business plan for the next period.
- Report of the Supervisory Board.
- Approval of separate financial statements and consolidated financial statement prepared
as of 31 December 2012, approval of the payment of dividends and bonuses, the approval of profit sharing for 2012, approval of the auditor to verify financial statements.
- Delegation of power of the General Assembly to the Board of Directors.
- Amendment to the statutes of the company.
Shareholders were present at the General Assembly with a total share of 89.54% of the voting rights.
- The General Assembly approved the annual report of the Board of Directors on business activities of the Company, state of its assets, and financial management for year 2012 and information on the business plan for the next period.
- The General Assembly noted the report on the activities of the Supervisory Board in the year 2012.
- The General Assembly approved the individual and consolidated financial statements for the year ending 31st of December 2012. The General Assembly approved the auditor for verifying accounts for the financial year beginning on or after 1st of January 2013 – by the Company Deloitte Audit s.r.o.
- The General Meeting approved the payment of dividends and bonuses from retained earnings from previous years, achieved in the accounting periods from 1 January 2004 to 31 December 2010 and the profit distribution for 2012 as follows:
|Retained earnings for the years 2004 - 2010|
|- Payment of dividends to shareholders (€2 for 1 share)|
|- Payment of bonuses to board members|
|- Payment of bonuses to the members of the Supervisory Board|
|Profit for the year 2012|
|- Required amount allocated to reserve fund|
|- Transfer to retained earnings from previous years|
- The General Assembly instructed the Board of Directors of the Company to provide for the payment of dividends from retained earnings from the previous years (2004 - 2010) in the amount of 2 euros per share. For the effective date for determining persons entitlement to exercise the right to dividend the general meeting determined the ownership of shares as of 1st of July 2013. Dividends are payable within sixty (60) days after the effective date and will be paid at the expense of the company. Payment of dividends will be secured by wire transfer, checks or by cash at the cash desk of the company’s cashier’s office.
- The General Assembly approved the amendment of the Articles of the company. The substance of the change of Articles is in the subject of doing business and in conferring the powers of the General Assembly concerning the approval of the price proposal and other proposals in the proceedings on price regulation before the Regulatory Office for the regulations of the utility industries and by the Regulatory Board under a separate law to the Board of Directors as the statutory body.