22nd General Meeting
The 22nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter AGM) was summoned by the Board of Directors of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. on 17 June 2014 with the following agenda:
- Opening and election of the bodies of AGM (chairman, recorder of the minutes, persons to attest the minutes, persons to count the votes).
- Annual report by the Board of Directors on the business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2013, and Information on the business plan.
- Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board.
- Approval of the separate and consolidated financial statements prepared for the year ended 31 December 2013, the proposal for dividend and royalties payment and distribution of the profit for 2013, and appointment of auditor for the new accounting term.
- Election of the Supervisory Board member.
- Amendment of the Articles of the Company.
Shareholders owning 89.47% of the voting rights were present at the AGM.
- The AGM approved the Annual Report submitted by the Board of Directors on business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2013, and the Information on the business plan.
- The Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board was considered.
- The AGM approved the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements prepared for the year ended 31 December 2013. The AGM approved Deloitte Audit s.r.o. as the auditor for the new accounting term.
- The AGM approved payment of dividend and royalties from retained earnings from the previous years 2004 – 2010 and distribution of profit for 2013 as follows:
|Retained earnings from the previous years 2004 – 2010|
|- Dividend to shareholders (EUR 1.00 per share)|
|- Royalties to the members of the Board of Directors|
|- Royalties to the members of the Supervisory Board|
|Net profit for 2013|
|- Mandatory allotment to the reserve fund|
|- Transfer to retained earnings from previous years|
- All entities holding shares of Železiarne Podbrezová a. s. as of 23 June 2014 i.e. the decisive date for identification of recipients entitled to exercise the right to dividend, shall be entitled to payout of dividend in the amount of EUR 1.00 per share. Dividend shall be paid out within 60 days from the decisive day, at the expense of the Company. Dividend shall be paid out to an account via non-cash transfer, by means of a postal order or cash settlement of the issuer.
- Due to the expiry of the term of office, Ing. Vladimír Soták, Jr., was re-elected the member of the Supervisory Board.
- The AGM approved the amendment of the Company's Articles. The amendment relates to change in Line of business - some activities have been edited by others.